2018 Outdoor Antenna Detail
SUPPORTS 5 TVs AT ONCE + FM RADIO
The FSA-1806 Picks up radio signals in addition to HD televisions, so it is possible to connect the TV-Out cable from the control box into radio and listen to FM radio stations.
- Supports 4K HDTV 1080p,1080l,720p Broadcast. Full band DTV/VHF/UHF Receiver.
- Operating Frequency 45-860MHz. Built-in super low noise amplifier. Supports Digital/HD & Radio reception, Digital TV and HDTV easy installation Ready Antenna.
- Built-in LTE filter which removes the interference caused by 4G phone signals and ensures the noise-free digital TV reception.
- Package includes 1x Five Star Antenna, 1x 40ft cable. (Mounting Pole NOT included)
- Gian 15-35db, Auto gain control technology for high-quality signal reception performance. 360 Degree Rotation. US, Canada, Mexico, Latin America and around the world Free up to 200 Local HDTV Channels for 0/Month. Compared with the alternative antennas, this model Receiving more channels.
- Auto Gain Control
- Up to 200 Miles Long Range
- UHF/VHF/FM Radio Infrared
- Remote Control
- Two Extra UHF Elements and Up to 50% larger VHF Elements
- SUPPORTS 5 TVs AT ONCE + FM RADIO
Our antenna is designed to receive terrestrial digital TV signals, which uses high-quality, low-noise MMIC design for digital terrestrial television weak signal environments. While its properties of high OIP3, it is also applicable to the strong signal environment, it can improve the signal receiving terrestrial digital TV set-top box or a digital TV set. This antenna is compatible with DVB-T/H, receive terrestrial digital TV signal DVB-T@, ISDB-T, ATSC-T ADTB-T, and other different formats.
- Make sure the antenna has been installed in a flat surface. Then, connect the cable between Antenna and TV.
- After powering up the antenna, press the rotation button on the remote-control box, the antenna will be then turning to a certain direction. Do not let go of the button until reaching the best signal result.
- Scan TV channels using TV remote control only for the first time installation.
- Signal strength may vary depends on location, please adjust the antenna direction if needed until receiving the most TV channels.