30 Feet RG6 Coaxial Cable for HDTV Antenna
17 in stock
17 in stock
30 feet of RG6 cable with Female/ Male Coaxial F-Connectors. (Cable color is either Black or White. Randomly Shipped)
This high-quality cable ensures less signal loss over longer distances than other cabling. Made of 18 AWG center conductor, this cable is designed for maximum signal integrity and minimal interference which is ideal for use with CATV, satellite dishes, TV antennas, cameras and other closed circuit devices.
The RG6 coaxial cable makes it easy to connect your TV to an antenna, antenna amplifier(control box) or satellite receiver and features a 30 feet length for flexible positioning options.
How to connect the cable from the Antenna outside to the control box inside your house
1. Open the box and assemble the antenna as the instruction manual.
2. Test the Antenna Rotation function inside your house before you put the antenna outside. If there is problem to test the antenna rotation, stop here and call customer service for support.
3. Please connect the cable from the Antenna outside to the control box inside your house directly. DO NOT use a switch or splitter in the connection.
If you need to connect through the cable outlet on the wall, please make sure there is no splitter in the connection. Check where the cable box in your house locate, use a F-F coupler to connect the cable from the Antenna to the cable run into your room directly.
- RG6 Coaxial Cable
- 18 AWG; 75 Ohm rated center conductor
- Foam Polyethylene insulation
- Quadruple Braid and Foil Shielded to prevent Interference
- Encased in a PVC jacket
- UL Listed
- Designed for antenna, CATV, and SATV applications