- Receiving range up to 100 miles
- Omni directional reception (with signal that does not fade while driving) and supports am/FM/vhf/uhf frequencies
- Waterproof housing made of uv resistant, injection molded as a material with super durability
- SMD technology provides high gain, low noise amplification. This unique technology ensures excellent performance of all omnipro series antennas
- Keep an eye out for new models in our omnipro series family
[Free Installation Kit]LAVA Omnipro 4K RV & Marine UHF/VHF HDTV Antenna HD-2000
5 in stock
5 in stock
LAVA HD 2000 Detail Info
The RVHD 2000 has the most advantages when it comes to RV HDTV antennas. Quality of reception is unmatched in the industry! Especially designed for moving recreational vehicles (RV’s, boats and caravans).
Reach up to 100 miles, signal does not fade while driving. Mount bracket included, no pole needed.
The most advanced special designed omni directional antenna for moving recreational vehicles (RV’s, Boats and Caravans), can receive up to 100 miles. Signal that does not fade while in the moving vehicle or boat.360 degree for digital outdoor analog and terrestrial HDTV broadcasting reception, yes, no need to rotate.
With unique technology “SMD”, ensures excellent performance of all OMNIPRO series antennas (RVHD-2000,RVHD-2015,HD-8000,HD-8008), provides high gain, low noise amplification.
Can be used as outdoor antenna with its waterproof and UV resistant designed housing, injection molded ASA material with super durability and surface tested to withstand impacts from all weather condition.
- For both analog and digital TV signal reception, HDTV compatible / Analog TV with converter box
- Built-in high gain and low noise amplifier, shielded for minimum interference, unique technology “SMD”
- Omni directional characteristics: You DON’T have to adjust your antenna pointing to different direction. This Multi-directional antenna provides excellent non-adjustments to receive tv channels more easily.
- Receive excellent UHF, VHF, AM/FM band signal from every point regardless the direction you are traveling.
- Reach up to 100 miles
- Dimension: 15x9x5 inches
- Received up to 100+ Free HD Channels (Depends on surrounding Condition)
- Connect up to two TVs
- All Power Adapters are UL Listed
Many external factors can affect how well our TV antennas can pick up certain signals, such as trees, buildings, distances, and weather. Not taking these external factors into account, the antenna should be installed as high as possible for the best reception. Installing the antenna more than 30 to 50 above ground level would be ideal.
Please click the following link below check HDTV signal in your area by typing in your address:
https://www.fcc.gov/media/engineering/dtvmaps *The link is provided by Federal Communication Commission.
More questions? Please check out our Q&A Section or post your question on the forum!