- Specially compatible with HDTV of various digital terrestrial signals (DVB-T; ISDB-T; DMB-T/H; ATSC)
- 1080 Full HDTV
- No rotation needed with 360° direction
- Built-in Low Noise/High Gain Amplifier
- Free Installation Kit ($42.99 Value)
[FREE Installation Kit] LAVA 4K Omnidirectional TV Antenna OmniPro HD-8008
2 in stock
2 in stock
- 1080p High Definition and Ultra 4K Ready
- Full 360-degree omnidirectional antennas
- Receives stations from North, East, South, and West all at the same time
- Outdoor or in Attic, supports up to 8 TVs
- Antenna Size: 28 inches wide, 11 inches circular dome, 3 inches height
- Powerful inline amplifier included
- Anti-UV Coating, 100% Waterproof
- FREE SHIPPING
- FREE Installation Kit ($42.99 Value)
This best omnidirectional HD TV antenna comes with a free installation kit ($42.99 value) including one 40ft cable, one 8-3/4 inch flat cable, one 4-way splitter (to watch on more TVs), and 15 cable clips. No coupon code needed. The best antenna deal in the market.
The best omnidirectional antenna. It performs well in the rural area and functions well as an RV antenna or a boat antenna.
Anti-UV Coating, Anti-Snow Buildup, 100% Waterproof.
Rated at 120 mile Range, Recommended 5-85 mile Range.
The New LAVA OmniPro series Antenna is a new solution for HDTV reception. One position and get all direction. Best on the market today. FM.UHF/VHF Reception Shield for minimum interference Build-in high gain and low noise amplifier. Anti-UV coating and waterproof design for durability 360-degree omnidirectional reception on both UHF and VHF.
Why Choose Home Antenna?
1. 100% Positive Reviews.
2. We’re top a rated store.
3. We do FREE same day shipping if you place your order before 3:00 pm PCT
4. 10+ yrs in Service.
5. Professional and FREE technician supports via phone or emails.
6. We do Price Match! (Must be exactly the same brand, same model, same product)
7. 60 Days Money Back Guarantee
8. 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
What is the omnidirectional antenna?
An omnidirectional TV antenna receives information from all directions. Other types of antennas, like the unidirectional antenna, can only receive signals when pointed at the source. Previously, people had to install rotors on antennas to change the direction of the antenna in order to get the best signal strength. An omnidirectional antenna is different. It can pick up signals from all directions, regardless of the source’s position, without having to move or adjust the device. Not only are signals stronger and the picture quality better, but the user does not need to constantly change the direction of the antenna when he or she changes channels.
|Range||Up to 150 Miles||Up to 150 Miles||Up to 120 Miles|
|Ideal Range||40 to 80 Miles||20 to 60 Miles||5-58 Miles|
|Size||22 x 30 x 4 inches||37 x 20 x 4 inches||16.2 x 11.1 x 4.1 inch|
|Built-in low noise amplifier||√||√||√|
|Remote Control||√||√||Don’t need to rotate|
|Damp-Proof Solid Structure||√||√||√|
|# of TV connection||2 (without splitter)|
up to 8 (with splitter)
|2 (without splitter)|
up to 8 (with splitter)
|1 (without splitter)|
up to 4 (with splitter)
Many external factors can affect how well our TV antennas can pick up certain signals, such as trees, buildings, distances, and weather. Not taking these external factors into account, the antenna should be installed as high as possible for the best reception. Installing the antenna more than 30 to 50 above ground level would be ideal.
Please click the following link below check HDTV signal in your area by typing in your address:
https://www.fcc.gov/media/engineering/dtvmaps *The link is provided by Federal Communication Commission.
More questions? Please check out our FAQ Section or call us today!