48 Contiguous United States
Home Antenna offers free shipping on all online orders within the 48 contiguous United States. Alaska, Hawaii, and all other off-shore U.S. territories and possessions are excluded.
The shipping prices for all international orders will vary based on location and order total. Please contact us for international shipping price advice. International buyers are responsible for any import duties and taxes required by the custom of the shipping countries.
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
All items can be returned for a full refund within 60 days from purchase.
Instructions Steps For Retuning Your TV Antenna:
- For Five Star products, call us at 888-779-5077. Also, you can find us on our Home Antenna Facebook.
- For LAVA products, call LAVA Electronics technical support at: 909-923-8743.
- Please have your order number, email receipt ready for purchasing verification.
- Please retain the authorization & shipping instructions (with RMA number) from our customer service representatives.
- Please write the RMA number on the package and return to the following address.
468 S San Dimas Ave, San Dimas, CA 91773
2 Years Warranty
We honor a 2-year standard warranty on all of our products. For the length of this limited warranty, Home Antenna will replace any defective parts or repair any product free of charge. This Warranty is non-transferable and only for purchase from Home Antenna official website.
This warranty does not include any shipping, insurance or tax fees.
This warranty is not valid if damage occurred due to user negligence or damage was caused by elements out of the manufacturer’s control. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from accidents, theft, abuse, misuse or improper care, nor does it cover minor cosmetic damage due to normal “wear and tear” of the product, or any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship.
- Warranty only cover Manufacturer’s defects for up to 60 days from the date of purchase
- Warranty does not cover user’s mishandling of the products (dropped or abused)
- Please do not immerse device in water or handling the device with wet hands.
- Do not use the device in extreme heat or cold temperature.
If you need to report a warranty claim, you may do so via phone or email. Home Antenna will require customers to submit the Original Proof of purchase(4 digit order number), receipt or email confirmation that was issued by the dealer from whom the product was purchased.
Before submitting a warranty claim, we suggest you contact our technical support team or visit and review the “Contact” section for technical assistance. A simple fix for your problem may be found here.