Assemble the outdoor HDTV antenna as diagrams instructed from A to H
- Use metallic pipe to install the outdoor HDTV antenna. For the best reception, put the outdoor HDTV antenna at the highest point of your roof or at a space that has a clear and open view.
- Connect the outdoor HDTV Antenna using the included RG6 cable to the central control unit. ANT IN port. The control signal will go through the cable to rotate the outdoor HDTV antenna.
- Connect the control unit TV OUT to your TV RF input.
- Connect the power adapter.
- Scan Channels from your TV menu.
- Start to use your outdoor HDTV antenna and enjoy the HDTV program.
Package includes one free 4 ft. RG6 Coax Cable!
- The G3 control box is designed with new technology that adds surge protection and adjustable gain control. It provides more features for the antenna to work at different locations.
- The surge protection will help to prevent lightning from damaging your TV.
- The adjustable gain control will allow you more flexibility to adjust signal strength if it is ever too strong or unfocused.
Used for antenna, CATV, and SATV applications
40 feet of RG6 cable with Female/ Male Coaxial F-Connectors.