2019 MODEL WITH ENHANCED DESIGN
A Minute to Set Up for a Lifetime of 1080HD 4K TV
- Clear HD image quality.
- Auto Gain Control: Gain 25-35db, technology for adjusting high-quality signal reception performance.
- Built-in Super Low Noise Amplifier: Operating Frequency 45-860MHz. Built-in LTE filter which removes the interference caused by 4G phone signals and ensures the noiselessly digital TV reception.
- Full band DTV/VHF/UHF Receiver: Supports 4K HD TV, 1080p,1080l, 720p Broadcast, Radio. 360 Degree Rotation. US, Canada, Mexico, Latin America and around the world up to 150 Local HDTV Channels
- Why FSA-5809 is Much Better than Other Similar Antennas?
- 6 UHF elements design which allows for receiving MORE channels with BETTER image & audio quality
- Reception radius is up to 150 miles
- Additional VHF reflectors and longer band enable 25% MORE gain area than other popular models
- MORE premium quality built for BETTER outdoor performance
- Durable design for BETTER windproof
- The shielded cable connection to minimize signal loss
Easy to install
FSA 5809 is designed to receive terrestrial digital TV signals, which uses high-quality, low-noise MMIC design for digital terrestrial television weak signal environments. While its properties of high OIP3, it is also applicable to the strong signal environment, it can improve the signal receiving terrestrial digital TV set-top box or a digital TV set. This antenna is compatible with DVB-T/H, receives terrestrial digital TV signal DVB-T@, ISDB-T, ATSC-T ADTB-T and other different formats than.
- Connect the antenna top to the antenna input of the control box using any coaxial cable.
- Plug the control box power supply into the wall. The control box is the device that you point your remote control at to make the antenna rotate. The control box is usually installed next to your TV set.
- Connect the control box to your digital TV or converter box if needed. Remember, only old-style analog TVs need a converter box. Scan for available antenna channels using the add channels option on your TV or converter box.
Perform a Channel Scan
Mount the antenna on your rooftop for optimal performance.
- Consult related instruction manual to SCAN the channels if you use a digital converter box
- Find the setting option on the TV menu. Set up the signal source to AIR/Antenna.
- After you set up the signal source, go to Channel Scan or Channel Manage to scan the digital channels.
Getting Good Reception
- The distance between your house and the broadcast tower.
- The number of channels the broadcast tower provides.
- Strength of the signals.
- Environment terrain, like tall buildings, hills, forest
Included Installation Kit
- Connect to ‘ANT IN’ on the back of any digital TV.
- Place digital antenna in an optimal position.
- Select ‘Menu’ then ‘Channel Search’ then you are ready to enjoy the best TV programs.