- Reception up to 150 miles with dual TV outputs – full HDTV support 720p, 1080i, 1080p | working frequency: VHF 170-230MHz | UHF 470-860MHz | receive digital broadcast high definition TV signals.
- Wireless remote controller – Built-in 360 degree Strong Motor rotor | Built-in Super High Gain and Low Noise Amplifier | includes 40FT outdoor TV antenna Coaxial cable. Easy for you to place it to get the best reception in your house.
- Support 4 TVs at the same time with a splitter.
- Weather resistant: This outdoor antenna is lightning protected, durable design with grounding – don’t get stuck in bad weather.
- What you get – Five Star FSA5809 outdoor antenna includes 1x Five Star Antenna, 1x Antenna Installation Kit (40ft & 4ft Coax Cable, 4-way Splitter to watch 4 TVs, 15pcs Cable Clips) (Pole not included).
- Together with 60Days Money Back, 2 Year Guarantee and Friendly, Easy-to-reach Customer Support.
Five Star FSA-5809 150 Mile Outdoor 4K HDTV 360 Degree Motor Control Rotation Antenna 2019 Plus Installation Kit
$43.99 – $49.99
2019 MODEL WITH ENHANCED DESIGN
A Minute to Set Up for a Lifetime of 1080HD 4K TV
- Clear HD image quality.
- Auto Gain Control: Gain 25-35db, technology for adjusting high-quality signal reception performance.
- Built-in Super Low Noise Amplifier: Operating Frequency 45-860MHz. Built-in LTE filter which removes the interference caused by 4G phone signals and ensures the noiselessly digital TV reception.
- Full band DTV/VHF/UHF Receiver: Supports 4K HD TV, 1080p,1080l, 720p Broadcast, Radio. 360 Degree Rotation. US, Canada, Mexico, Latin America and around the world up to 150 Local HDTV Channels
- Why FSA-5809 is Much Better than Other Similar Antennas?
- 6 UHF elements design which allows for receiving MORE channels with BETTER image & audio quality
- Reception radius is up to 150 miles
- Additional VHF reflectors and longer band enable 25% MORE gain area than other popular models
- MORE premium quality built for BETTER outdoor performance
- Durable design for BETTER windproof
- The shielded cable connection to minimize signal loss
Easy to install
FSA 5809 is designed to receive terrestrial digital TV signals, which uses high-quality, low-noise MMIC design for digital terrestrial television weak signal environments. While its properties of high OIP3, it is also applicable to the strong signal environment, it can improve the signal receiving terrestrial digital TV set-top box or a digital TV set. This antenna is compatible with DVB-T/H, receives terrestrial digital TV signal DVB-T@, ISDB-T, ATSC-T ADTB-T and other different formats than.
Perform a Channel Scan
Mount the antenna on your rooftop for optimal performance.
Getting Good Reception
Included Installation Kit
I receive a lot of channels including ABC, FOX, CBS, NBC, etc. The picture is excellent. This antenna is worth every penny! I had to email customer service and the problem was solved right away in clear concise English. Customer service went above and beyond. There aren’t many companies around like this anymore it seems. I highly recommend this product if you want to save some money from TV services.
I am so happy with this product. It works very well in my area. I cut the cable last month now I am free from cable bill! I will definitely recommend this product.
Set up and receive a few more channels than previous antenna. Antenna description indicated up to 5 TVs. I used splitter provided and then had no reception.
The splitter may cause signal loss. We would recommend you use an extra booster for each TV.
The splitter may cause signal loss. We would recommend you use an extra booster to each TV.
Michael k Jaeger –
I’ve had 3 of these same antennas, they work fine for about a year ma, but once again today out of nowhere the led light which means your getting peer to your antena and reception to your tv had took a crap AGAIN it’s pretty Damn annoying, Now I have no choice but to not watch tv or order another 1 year antena.
Great product. Easy to install
kevin ott –
This is a PRE-INSTALL review. I ordered through Amazon. Received box and hapoy about all the info on it. Made me feel good that I didn’t just buy a cheap product. All parts inside are fine. However, the instructions need some work. Box said “pole not included”, it was included. The end of the instructions at P5 only mentions securing 4 bolts but not which. It says no more about securing the pole OR about the leftover bolts. Also a mention of exactly which tools would be needed. Luckily I have put one up previously. Okay, will report back after the install.
kevin ott –
OKAYYYYY……post-install…I’m NOT HAPPY! With my old antenna, It was picking up about 49ish channels local to about 35 miles away.
NOW, I have 8 channels of less than 10 miles!!!! The power supply power lights up BUT only the yellow light comes on which means something is wrong with the power supply. SO WHAT IS WRONG??? I checked all the wire connections to the supply andy they are tight. I know the cable is tight on the antenna. (By the way, if you include parts, you might want to include in the instructions just WHERE that part gets connected in the scheme of the product…yea I’m talking about the splitter.. am I supposed to be using it?)
Jack May –
We got the antenna 5809 but are missing parts splitter,adapter, pole
I don’t see it any different than our other antenna
I think we get 5 channels