2019 MODEL WITH ENHANCED DESIGN
A Minute to Set Up for a Lifetime of 1080HD 4K TV
- Clear HD image quality.
- “Auto Gain Control”: Gain 25-35db, technology for adjusting high-quality signal reception performance.
- Built-in Super Low Noise Amplifier: Operating Frequency 45-860MHz. Built-in LTE filter which removes the interference caused by 4G phone signals and ensures the noiselessly digital TV reception.
- Full band DTV/VHF/UHF Receiver: Supports 4K HD TV, 1080p,1080l, 720p Broadcast, Radio. 360 Degree Rotation. US, Canada, Mexico, Latin America and around the world up to 150 Local HDTV Channels
Why FSA-3806 is Much Better than Other Similar Antennas?
6 UHF elements design which allows for receiving MORE channels with BETTER image & audio quality
Reception radius is up to 200 miles
Additional VHF reflectors and longer band enable 25% MORE gain area than other popular models
MORE premium quality built for BETTER outdoor performance
Durable design for BETTER windproof
The shielded cable connection to minimize signal loss
Easy to install
FSA 3806 is designed to receive terrestrial digital TV signals, which uses high-quality, low-noise MMIC design for digital terrestrial television weak signal environments. While its properties of high OIP3, it is also applicable to the strong signal environment, it can improve the signal receiving terrestrial digital TV set-top box or a digital TV set. This antenna is compatible with DVB-T/H, receive terrestrial digital TV signal DVB-T@, ISDB-T, ATSC-T ADTB-T and other different formats than.
- Connect the antenna top to the antenna input of the control box using any coaxial cable.
- Plug the control box power supply into the wall. The control box is the device that you point your remote control at to make the antenna rotate. The control box is usually installed next to your TV set.
- Connect the control box to your digital TV or converter box if needed. Remember, only old-style analog TVs need a converter box. Scan for available antenna channels using the add channels option on your TV or converter box.
Perform a Channel Scan
Mount the antenna on your rooftop for optimal performance.
- Consult related instruction manual to SCAN the channels if you use a digital converter box
- Find the setting option on the TV menu. Set up the signal source to AIR/Antenna.
- After you set up the signal source, go to Channel Scan or Channel Manage to scan the digital channels.
Getting Good Reception
- The distance between your house and the broadcast tower.
- The number of channels the broadcast tower provides.
- Strength of the signals.
- Environment terrain, like tall buildings, hills, forest
- By using much higher quality material to make this antenna to last longer in all weather conditions.
Two Extra UHF Elements and Up to 50% larger VHF Elements
- In addition to receiving only VHF / UHF signals, our premium antennas can even receive DTV / FM signal
- Two extra UHF elements and Up to 50% larger VHF elements to enhance the UHF/VHF channel reception and better image quality.
- High-quality copper cable to enhance the signal transmission from the antenna to the receiver.
Improved Motor and V Band for the Best Reception
- Auto gain control technology for high-quality signal reception performance
- 360 Degree Rotation
- Built-in super low noise amplifier
- Built-in LTE filter which removes the interference caused by 4G phone signals and ensures the noise-free digital TV reception