- Up to 100 Mile Reception Range
- 1080p HD & Ultra 4K Ready
- Fast & Easy Set Up – Just plug in Antenna to the included USB power supply and TV, and then scan for channels
- SILK Design – Utral slim and soft antenna as thin as a razor blade, less than a penny thickness
- Amplified – The antenna comes with a removable powerful high gain amplifier.
- One FREE 10 Feet Cable Included
FIVE STAR Indoor HDTV Antenna 100 Miles Ultra Thin Design – FSA 2808 New Design Indoor Super Thin Antenna
Out of stock
Out of stock
FSA 2808 Product Details
FIVE STAR FSA 2808 HDTV indoor antenna is the most valuable antenna for you to cut the cord and get access to HD programs including local news, weather forecast, sitcoms, kids and sports programs, etc.
A good choice to enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows with your families!
720p, 1080i, 1080p, ATSC available
Idea Range is 50 miles
- Range: Ideal for 50 miles, up to 100 miles
- Frequency: VHF 47-230MHz, UHF 470-862MHz.
- Amplifier : 20dB
- Impedance: 75Ohm
- Power Supply: Input 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Output 5V DC, 100mA
- Storage Temperature: -50~185 F (-45~85℃)
- TV Antenna
- USB Power adapter
- USB Cable
- 10ft Coax Cable
- The actual receivable range may vary by locations. Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, buildings, etc will reduce effective range. Especially indoor antenna, Walls, floors, ceilings, roofs, doors, windows, appliances, furniture, and partitions will reduce a signal. Attic mount reduce signal as well
- Always re-scan for TV channels after moving the digital TV antenna
- Run away from radio transmitting, metal objects, and heat source. because if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong
Antenna Quick Solution
We understand antenna can be tricky sometimes. Posts below may help you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Video embedding powered by Webilop
You may also like…