2018 Outdoor Antenna Detail
Why FSA-1806 is Much Better than Other Similar Antennas?
- 6 UHF elements design which allows for receiving MORE channels with BETTER image & audio quality
- Reception radius is up to 200 miles
- Additional VHF reflectors and longer band enable 25% MORE gain area than other popular models
- MORE premium quality built for BETTER outdoor performance
- Durable design for BETTER windproof
- Shielded cable connection to minimize signal loss
Rotate speed: 4r/min
Noise Figure: <2dB
Operation Voltage: 110-127VAC 60Hz
Circumrotating angle: 360°
Standing wave ratio: ≤ 1.5
Operation Frequency: 45-860MHz
FSA 1806 is the best outdoor rotation antenna Home Antenna carry so far. Not only its reception range could reach up to 200 mile, but also it has many other advanced features.
FSA 1806 is designed to receive terrestrial digital TV signals, which uses high-quality, low-noise MMIC design for digital terrestrial television weak signal environments. While its properties of high OIP3, it is also applicable to the strong signal environment, it can improve the signal receiving terrestrial digital TV set-top box or a digital TV set. This antenna is compatible with DVB-T/H, receive terrestrial digital TV signal DVB-T@, ISDB-T, ATSC-T ADTB-T and other different formats then.
- Make sure the antenna has been installed in a flat surface. Then, connect the cable with Antenna and TV.
- After powering up the antenna, press the rotation button on the remote-control box, then the antenna will be turning to certain direction. Do not let go of button until reaching the best signal result.
- Scan TV channels using TV remote control only for the first time installation.
- Signal strength may vary depends on location. Please adjust the antenna direction if needed until you get the most channels.
Antenna Quick Solution
We understand antenna can be tricky sometimes. Posts below may help you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
Why Do I Need an Antenna?
Why Should I Choose Home Antenna?
What Types of Antenna Should I Choose?
What is the Difference between Omni & Rotation Antenna?
How to Install an Antenna?
How to Improve Antenna Reception?
Do I Need FSA 1808 – Converter & Recorder Box?